Tuesday, January 23, 2018

It Lives!

First, I'll start by hanging my head in shame that I started something and abandoned it. But I think it took me several years to navigate this food allergy stuff before I knew what the focus of this blog should be. 

Now, I have decided that it is a good place to share the recipes I've developed over the years. Some of them I think are pretty amazing. I also want to share some products I love. I think I've found my stride and I try everything that I'm not allergic to. So I'll share those things as well. 

For now, I'll send this quick post because I have a couple more posts dancing around my head that I want to share. One is my favorite tofu scramble and the other is how to cook Vegan Egg and how to make vegan egg yolk from scratch. 

Also, I probably will be changing the name of this blog to something that is more fitting since I've been told NO COFFEE anymore. 

See ya around the bend. 

Dina


2 comments:

  1. Wait! You lost coffee, too! That stinks... My daughter is allergic to egg/milk/peanut/chia. So, we are navigating this allergy life as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but not an allergy, just because of caffeine. Hopefully once I lose some weight, I'll reduce my dependence on my blood pressure meds and be able to add it back. I have cheated with half caf before. Shhhh!

      Delete